lawyers And Atorney



             


Monday, January 26, 2009

Lawyers are Not Dogs

Look I am sick and tired of people saying that lawyers are dogs. Lawyers are not dogs, because dogs will bring back a bone if you throw it out there. If you throw money towards a lawyer they won't bring it back. I think it is just horrible that our society treats lawyers so bad and calls them dogs.

I'm sure most lawyers do not feel like they're dogs when they stroked themselves. I mean they are not furry and such and I'm sure they are not flexible enough to lick their underside. As a matter of fact there is really nothing similar to lawyers and dogs. Dogs are man's best friend and I do not know anyone who has a friend who is a lawyer and actually likes them, sure you might have a friend who's a lawyer and you pretend to like him, but you really don't and you secretly despise him inside. Don't you think they know that?

Lawyers are not dogs and therefore we should stop treating them like dogs and making fun of them and telling jokes at their expense. It really is not fair in this politically correct world to single out a group of people or a group of people in a specific professions such as law or lawyers as been dogs.

Now the other day I used my super duper pooper scooper to clean up the yard and as I began to pick it up I thought to myself this is much more similar to a lawyer then the dog who put it here.

Lance Winslow, a retired entrepreneur, adventurer, modern day philosopher and perpetual tourist.

Labels: , , ,